Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wasted another day waiting for nothing!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 02:07 AM)
kokiko
Active Level 3
Options
Support

Wasted another day waiting for the delivery of my pre-ordered S4 Ultra.

Waited last Friday because it was tagged as Out for Delivery and I received a text from consegnia.

Opted to work from home that day and tried to move some meetings to next week so that I can accommodate the delivery once the rider arrives. I have opted to trade-in my current phone and has been done regular backups ever since the unit was tagged for shipping on the Samsung Shop. But no, at the end of the said day it was tagged as Courier Out of Time.

kokiko_0-1707040555974.png

Was pissed but thought maybe they'll deliver the next day which is Saturday. Cancelled some plans for the whole morning and waited. But NO! They didn't even tag my order as for delivery that day!

Then there's today. Received a text that it will be delivered TODAY. I didn't really have plans so it was okay for me to wait. But NO! I don't get to receive it today too!

kokiko_1-1707040973328.png

Tomorrow is another working day and there are meetings that I can longer afford to move just to accommodate the delivery! There are also days that I won't be at home since I have to go to the office.

This is effing frustrating!! Whoever is in charge of the logistics for this delivery from both Samsung and Consegnia should be held accountable for this kind of service!

I'm definitely never gonna attempt to order on that stupid samsung online shop and will be sharing this experience to my peers.

14 Comments
vinprogrammer
Active Level 3
Support

same din sakin, 4th Ready and fail na sakin,

vinprogrammer_0-1707044515793.png

Jan 14 inorder, ika 10 day from January 24 last friday. Nakita ko sino sana yun magdeliver sa api call ng Delivery Tracking. Hinanap ko sa social media, Nagmessage ako at sabi niya madeliver daw sana ngayon yun sakin masyado daw maaga cutoff ng Boltech. Anu yun Boltech? Parang inoutsource ni Consegnia yun delivery sa another company.

0 Likes
Tili
Active Level 1
Support
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=100064567366473

It's the device insurance provider. Sila siguro yung nag-aasses ng trade in.
Tili
Active Level 1
Support
Same sentiment. What's worse is today it shows return to sender. So device returned to Samsung kahit hindi ako nag refuse mag receive? Very disappointing1707048769922.jpg
0 Likes
jelly24
Beginner Level 3
Support
Same dilemma as mine 😮💨
0 Likes
kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

were you able to get in touch with a CS to know why it was tagged as return to sender?

0 Likes
Tili
Active Level 1
Support
Return to hub na siya as of 10:18 pm but I did email Samsung to report.

Another day of waiting today and like many ang alanganin nito kasi may onsite work na ulit
0 Likes
nielshie
Active Level 3
Support
This is one of the reasons i opted for a store pick-up. Have to give up trade-in just to have this option. Tapos super delayed pala deliveries for most of pre-orders.
0 Likes
Support

same for me as well I wait for call back or SMS that they were arrive but is nothing then they just send back to sender, most fu*k up logistic ever 

1000012946.jpg

0 Likes
Support

I posted this in another thread so I will repost it here as well:

I finally received mine today. My expected delivery date is Jan 29 so around 1 week delayed. 
I talked with the delivery guy which is very helpful and knowledgeable. Preorders for S24 series is the highest so far in Samsung PH history. They still have backlog of 2,000 deliveries.

These are the tips to make their delivery fast:
1. If you have trade in, make sure you answer the questionnaire honestly. They encountered all trade ins have scratches, cracked screens, etc and they need to verify with Samsung first if they will accept the trade in with the maximum price. They will diligently do diagnostic tests with the trade in phone so you can't shortcut this process. Mine only took 10 min because my S8+ is in perfect condition which he was surprised because I'm the first customer he encountered with no issues.

2. Many are trading in their old phones so they do data transfer on the spot which he says takes at least 3 hours per customer. The service center is only till 6pm so most of the time, one delivery man can only deliver 3 to 4 customers in a day. I suggest you only transfer relevant data like contacts, messages, notes, etc and backup all photos, videos and other media in your computer to make the transfer faster. 

Let's do our part in helping the deliveries of the phones because it is also a burden to the delivery people if they need to reschedule everyday because one customer will take 3 to 4 hours to finish one transaction. This is the reason why we are getting Courier Out of Time.

0 Likes