Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Nobody call me and sms me delivery failed

(Topic created on: 03-15-2023 11:12 PM)
skylee91
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets

Spoken to the customer service from QExprees. She claimed that there is no obligation driver to call to notify me. And I already put the address is a office address. 
How driver is going to pass to me and I have no idea when they come to my office to pickup? 
The deliver period is from 9am to 9pm. Do you expect your customer to wait at frontdesk from 9am to 9pm? 
The ridiculous experience to buy a tablet on Samsung.com
12 Comments
soundscape
Active Level 3
Tablets
I had the same experience few day ago! On the re-delivery next day. They did not even came..i waited till 12am. And at 1230am ish i received the same sms saying delivery fail. I check my outdoor camera. I don't see any delivery person so was quite angry about their actions. Called next day and they said they couldn't deliver that day. I asked if they can leave it outside since i have camera. They said no, samsung don't allow them to leave outside.
gnome_geek
Active Level 3
Tablets
Gosh, encountered the same ordeal. Took day off and delivery stated as failed while my door's was open till 10pm awaiting for it. Didn't managed to get through their Support that night but rest assured as mine was delivered the next morning before I left to work.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Tablets
So far, have u received ur tablet already?
0 Likes