Original topic:

Blood Pressure not showing in samsung health?

(Topic created on: 06-26-2023 06:42 PM)
roine
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hi. 

I have a galaxy watch 5 pro and take my blood pressure from time to time. However on the Samsung health app, the information is never filled out? It always asks me to enter it in manually?

23 Comments
Helenna
Options
Wearables
Hi, please follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Open the Samsung Health Monitor app on your smartphone and log in with your Samsung account >> Now launch the Samsung Health Monitor app on your Galaxy Watch 4 and go through the initial setup >> Select the Blood Pressure option and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the watch.

You need to proceed 3 times in total and re-calibration is required after 4 weeks (28 days). 

You do not need a mobile or the Cuff blood pressure within 4 weeks after the calibration to measure the blood pressure with your watch.

Members_UMllxmO
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

The blood pressure logo has vanished from Samsung Health on my phone, how do I get it back please?

roine
Active Level 2
Wearables
I'm confused. My watch is already calibrated. I'm saying that my blood pressure readings do not show in samsung health monitor.Screenshot_20230626-212612_Samsung Health_55600_1687836372.png
Wearables
Hi... good day.. i think there's a different app for blood pressure.. its not Samsung Health.... it should be samsung health monitor app...

Icon should be like this one..
1687864194973_1687864194962_0.jpg
roine
Active Level 2
Wearables
Yes, I have that as well. I'm just confused why my blood pressure readings are not automatically filled into samsung health.
Zeoswj
Active Level 6
Wearables
I have the same problem. I was told the next watch update will fix it.
roine
Active Level 2
Wearables
Ah, typical Samsung. Okay, thank you.
RandyJS
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I just purchased a Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and have a similar issue. I have setup an account in Samsung Health Monitor.  However, while it includes the option for ECG, which I have used, it does not include the option for Blood Pressure at all.

How do I add that?

roine
Active Level 2
Wearables
It seems we have to wait for an upcoming update according to another user.