Original topic:

Can't use Samsung Health Monitor app on S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 12-22-2023 07:30 PM)
kashifali
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I just recently purchased watch 6 to monitor ECG and Blood pressure but I'm not able use app on S22 ultra. I purchased that phone from Pakistan but now I live in Canada. Any lead to solve that issue highly appreciated!
0 Likes
11 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Is Samsung Health working on your S22? (there's a reason why I'm asking). 

0 Likes
kashifali
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes app is installed successfully but app service not available on this phone

1703330386826_1703330386800_0.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

I did understand your original post regarding the Health Monitor app, but I wasn't asking if it was working on your phone, I was specifically asking if Samsung Health was working. The reason being, if your S22 Ultra had been Rooted, because I'm pretty sure that it has the Exynos chip, which has an unlockable Bootloader, which can be Rooted. 

What is the model number of your device, ie: SM-xxxxx? 

Depending on what exact model you have, you MIGHT be able to Flash the stock Samsung Firmware for a region where Samsung's Health Monitor app is supported... maybe (Flashing Samsung's own Firmware is NOT Rooting a device!). 

0 Likes
kashifali
Active Level 1
Wearables
SM-S908E/DS. I m not sure about the rooted device.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Does Samsung Health, (Not Health Monitor), but Samsung Health is working on your device?

In Settings > About Phone > Status Information, what does it say, ie: "Official" or?

0 Likes
kashifali
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes, samsung heatlh is working fine. And its official device.1703338161646_1703338161638_0.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Okay so your device is NOT Rooted 👍🏻

Really the only things that I can think of to get Health Monitor to work, would be:

• a) Flash the Samsung Firmware for a region that Supports Health Monitor and it MUST be the identical hardware. 
  • b) Sell your device & purchase a Canadian device. If you purchase one from Amazon or eBay, make absolutely sure that it is a "W" model, ie: Canadian device.
  • Both Amazon & eBay frequently have international or US devices for sale. 
kashifali
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thanks for the suggestions and support
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, I see that we have only access to Canadian model devices and the device you’re referring to is Pakistan model, but please do not worry, I’ll help you with the link or a contact number and the concerned team will help you with further, as the specifications and features different from country to country.

https://www.samsung.com/pk/support/