Original topic:

Galaxy buds cutting out

(Topic created on: 04-10-2024 08:12 PM)
Tricky123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
#Galaxy Buds Live Buds connect to Samsung phone no issues. While out walking, music will cut in and out for a brief second. This happens multiple times thoughout my walk. I have turned off all wifi/ data/ location connections to avoid any interference. It seems to happen while going past certain houses or when some cars are passing. Are the buds trying to search out another available Bluetooth connections. I have returned buds under warranty for repair, they came back with no fault found. Still doing the same. Can you help me. 
4 Comments
Wearables
I have the same problem with my sports Buds. It's got to do with black spots in signal as it only happens in certain areas where there is large amount of built up area. Also sometime I will have to reconnect to Bluetooth as they cut out. The joys you have when Chilling out to music.
0 Likes
Tricky123
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Cheers Paul, it's weird though as my wife and son have same buds with no issues. I have sent mine back to samsung to repair but they say all fine.
Wearables
You may just have a set that have gremlins in them. Yeah it's a pain. That's Life Hey. 😷
0 Likes
IBEARI
Active Level 6
Wearables
Happened to me often. Usually in busy places like train stations and airports. Samsung couldn't help. I've gone to another brand for my ear buds.
0 Likes