Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds2 redemption takes forever

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 07:04 PM)
Bert_M
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Bought my Galaxy Tabsl S7 FE last Oct 10,2021 and until now the promised free buds2 is not yet delivered. Not satisfied😔
12 Comments
Wearables
Best to contact customer service to follow-up on your free item. It's only been a month, and October was blue month sale - could be a timing issue in terms of fulfillment versus stock availability. Was there any clause or fine print in terms of wait time for the free item?
Bert_M
Active Level 2
Wearables
Followed up 5 times and they always said wait for 1-2 days lol
Wearables
Well just wait and it will arrive. Remember we're still under a pandemic and delivery system are all being maximized.

Last year it took them 2-3 mos before I got my air purifier. But it was all worth it and understandable due to the pandemic.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hey there, Bert! Amazing day! As for your concern, we request your full patience as we are doing all our best to fulfill all orders despite the pandemic situation we are still currently in. Just make sure to keep track and regularly follow up on your order. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Hope to have helped. Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😀

0 Likes
Bert_M
Active Level 2
Wearables
Well what else could i do but wait lol..
0 Likes
mariceann
Active Level 1
Wearables
What color did you select? I selected the graphite color and when I check the status, it says olive was selected. 😭 Bought mine last Oct. 13, 2021 and mine is also still on pending shipping.
Bert_M
Active Level 2
Wearables
Hi @marieann, thanks for the tip i just checked mine, yes the color was changed to olive my selection was graphite also. Seems like that was the cause of delay, the stock availability lol
0 Likes
mariceann
Active Level 1
Wearables
I'm afraid I've waited long enough only to get the color I didn't choose. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who experienced this. I'm worried 'cos I didn't have a screenshot to prove that I selected graphite.
0 Likes
Bert_M
Active Level 2
Wearables
, Yep you're right it was really sad that after waiting for so long we will not get what we want.. well its free so what can we do. But not satisfied lol
0 Likes