Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Fit 2

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 06:29 AM)
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Where to buy Galaxy Fit 2 fitness band with official warranty? I only see them being sold at Shopee or Lazada, shipping from Korea. I'm worried they will not be covered by Samsung warranty since they are not bought in Philippine official store or official reseller.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wearables
Sadly, no. The warranty is only applicable in the country where it is bought. So once imported here, you're on your own. And since it's not introduced here, repairs will not be present too, I think.

View solution in context

10 Comments
Wearables
Have you tried checking Samsung Experience Stores or the official website? 😊
0 Likes
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Wearables
No Fit2 in the website. Website only shows older version Fit and Fit-E, and both seem to be not sold anymore.
0 Likes
Wearables
Have you tried chatting with their online assistance. May be they have it can add it for you. 🙂

Personally I have tried calling their hotline and asked for their assistance in looking for a Buds 2 before. They checked the nearest branches for me and directed me where it was available. 😄

Hope this could help. 😊
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Wearables
Will try that. Thanks
0 Likes
Wearables
You're welcome! 😄

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose "Accept Solution" as a sign. Thanks! 😊
Wearables
Persuasive 😎👍
0 Likes
Wearables
I think the Fit2 wasn't even officially introduced here in the country, only the Fit and Fit e (which are already discontinued), that's why you can only import it or buy from Lazada or Shopee.
Annlulex
Active Level 4
Wearables
Oohh that makes sense. And so if I can only import it from Korea, then there is no warranty in PH, right?
0 Likes
Solution
Wearables
Sadly, no. The warranty is only applicable in the country where it is bought. So once imported here, you're on your own. And since it's not introduced here, repairs will not be present too, I think.