Original topic:

Level ON

(Topic created on: 03-11-2024 05:42 PM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Wearables

Okay Samsung. This is a very old picture about 10 years i think. These are the Samsung Level On headphones that you guys came out with. Why isn't there a succesor to these guys? You now own a very very Good audio company Harmon Kardon so why can't you guys work on a really nice pair of Samsung branded headphones? Apple has theirs i think its time for Samsung to get back into the headphone market. I'm currently rocking the Bose Quietcomfort Ultras but i wouldn't mind switching to a premium sounding pair of Samsung Headphones. Please Samsung 🙏🏿
3 Comments
Wearables
Wow, that would be amazing! Samsung has so much potential to be great *again* if they just go and dust off all of their old and discontinued tech and bring them into 2025 with a bang better than the competition. Those headphones 🎧, the old giant rectangle gear watch, vr glasses or goggles etc 🤔 🤩
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hey jamesy, thank you for showing your interest in our products. We certainly bring this to our higher team and value your time contacting us regarding the Samsung headphones.

We do appreciate hearing from customers on what service and features are of interest and value to them.

Thank you.

0 Likes
SkyMacLean
Active Level 1
Wearables
I absolutely agree. Sign me up for a new pair of Samsung headphones please.
0 Likes