Original topic:

Missing Buds Live - HELP

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 03:47 PM)
Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hi guys,

My fiancé gave me the Samsung Buds Live last week as anniversary gift. I then lost the beans themselves since it turns out the case did open while I'm inside the taxi and the case was hanging on my pants. I don't have any info on the taxi but based on Smart Find, the last location of the buds is in Cubao (see pic). I went there but I did not find any taxis parked. Please let me know if you see any posting in any socmed if they found them. Please! Thank you.

My buds live was just a week old 😭 

0 Likes
15 Comments
Solution
Wearables
The taxi driver, is not aware what buds is. Tiny buds may look like a piece of device. Possible the buds stuck inside the vehicle. It is easy if you remember the taxi's plate number.
0 Likes
Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Wearables
Most probably the next passenger got it given that it did not leave the location for hours. Smh
0 Likes
Wearables
Did you drop the complete set of your buds? If you only drop the earpiece, the person who got it will need the shell vase to charged the buds.
0 Likes
Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Wearables
Only the earbuds, i have the case with me. They fell off w/o me knowing while sitting inaide the taxi. That's what i thought too. The person who got it cant use it not unless he got another case
0 Likes
Wearables
They cannot use your earbuds. They need to buy the case for them to charge the buds.
0 Likes
Wearables
Its hard for you to let go. What is the reaction of the person who gave you the buds? Does she forgive.
0 Likes
Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Wearables
She's okay with it. Probably she knows that i have a Samsung curse since my experience w/ my samsung devices has been problematic since the start. But even with that, i feel awful about it. I just used it for a week then its gone. Its hard to work today coz of what happened
0 Likes
Wearables
You need to stop feeling awful about the incident. There is more important things, you need to realized the fact that you lost it.
Wearables
Why do you need your earbuds, you use it for work?
0 Likes