Original topic:

Missing Buds Live - HELP

(Topic created on: 08-15-2022 06:08 PM)
Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hi guys,

My fiancé gave me the Samsung Buds Live last week as anniversary gift. I then lost the beans themselves since it turns out the case did open while I'm inside the taxi and the case was hanging on my pants. I don't have any info on the taxi but based on Smart Find, the last location of the buds is in Cubao (see pic). I went there but I did not find any taxis parked. Please let me know if you see any posting in any socmed if they found them. Please! Thank you.

My buds live was just a week old 😭 

0 Likes
15 Comments
Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Wearables
Not exclusive for work. Music in general. Well music while working, watching vids and stuff. And i enjoyed the feel of fhe buds live. Too bad its gone too soon 😭
Wearables
I agree! I try my wifes earbuds pro. The clarity is great.
0 Likes
Wearables
We all know the buds has sentimental value to you. You have to take it as one of your life experience. You should Keep your belongings safe.
Wearables
plate number is crucial,if not consider it as lost
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

Hello Gelomonz,

Hope you find your Samsung Galaxy Buds. We are depending on the good samaritans out there. Samsung cares.

Gelomonz
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hopefully :( but i considered it lost. I think. I have a Samsung curse for things that happened to my Samsung devices ever since I became a fan back in 2019 😭
0 Likes