Original topic:

Modes Malfunctioning on Watch 5

(Topic created on: 09-21-2023 03:49 PM)
that_guy01984
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Just got the update for my watch after the 2023 unpacked event. 

After the recent watch 5 update the modes on my watch are malfunctioning. I can not turn on any mode with out doing the following steps.
1. Select mode from the swipedown menu
2. Go into settings and turn on the same mode again.

To make things more annoying the modes don't stay on either. I have woken up in the middle of the night with sleep mode off.

Also worth mentioning. I can not sync modes from my S22 Ultra to my watch. The toggle in the Wear App resets to off after I turn it on and exit the menu screen. 

I have reset my watch and don't know what else to do. Would resetting the app and or phone work? Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
6 Comments
Leeson
Active Level 5
Wearables
I'm not sure I fully understand but, I had an issue with my watch 4 classic where it would not sync steps and sleep details to my phone. I had to reset the watch a few times for it to work properly.
that_guy01984
Active Level 1
Wearables
Well, when I swipe down for thr quick actions. I press the modes button and activate sleep mode. The animation plays, do not disturb comes on. But, sleep mode is not activated unless I do those two steps. It's the same issue turning it off. Just backwards.

On top of that no matter how many times I flip the switch it the picture. It resets to off. Screenshot_20230921_201522_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
Leeson
Active Level 5
Wearables
Try deleting the sleep mode, then create a new one
0 Likes
that_guy01984
Active Level 1
Wearables
It's like this on all modes.

Now sleep mode won't turn off. I press the off button and nothing happens.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, We request you to send an error report regarding the issue.

Launch the Galaxy Wearable app and tap the 'more' >> Tap 'Contact us' and then tap 'Error reports' >> Select device >> Next >> Describe the issue accurately and in detail >> Make sure 'Send system log data' is ticked >> Send your error report.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

that_guy01984
Active Level 1
Wearables
Just did, thanks
0 Likes