Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Need help Within my Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 04:49 PM)
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hey guys, Sadly I recentrly Lost my Left galaxy buds pro Inside the mall Yesterday, Dont have a choice since my phone couldn't lovate it as what Smart things fine/find my mobile says.

But if so, its possible to buy 1 pair of galaxy buds pro in the galaxy store right, and How much would it probably cost?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Althea
Active Level 7
Wearables
This also Happened to me, good thing that when i open the buds case it automatically locate where my missing piece of buds situated and i found it.
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Wearables
But its reversed on mine... I opened the case, sadly smart things find couldn't locate my left buds, or even when it was last Connected, only my right buds considering its with me rn lol
0 Likes
PetuniaZiggy
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hi Adriel! You might want to check the Samsung website for this.

If I may ask, did you purchase your buds pro from the store?
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Wearables
Sadly no.. Its a gift from my aunt,shes from korea so, This Buds came from where he typically lives rn
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Wearables

Sorry to hear that, Adriel92, about the loss of one of your Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro and please find below answer to your inquiry here.

You can call and/or carry in your Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Bear in mind that, the price of one bud is equivalent to 1 pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, so its up to you whether you buy a new set of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro.

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes