Ray1
Expert Level 2
Wearables

Strange that it is still on June 1 security level even after the update🤔

0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Seems like it was just a quick update to fix something and not an actual security scheduled update
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

newtoki 300@It sounds like you're mentioning that there is an update available for the "Classic Watch 6." If this is a specific product or software update, I'd be happy to help you with information or guidance. However, as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I might not have the most current details about any updates released after that date.

If you could provide more context or specific information about the "newtoki 300@ Classic Watch 6" and the update you're referring to, I would be better equipped to assist you. If you're looking for instructions on how to update the device or if you're experiencing any issues, please provide additional details so I can offer relevant advice.

0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Wearables
2021? It's a 6 series watch.
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Wearables

Since they start out with a link to their site I guessing this is somebody fishing and trying to get a bite from somebody because it makes no sense especially when they admit they know nothing about the subject😂😂

0 Likes