Original topic:

Wear app not working? Galaxy Watch 6 constantly disconnects from Galaxy S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-18-2024 05:54 PM)
HappyAid
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Is anyone else having trouble or reported an issue with connectivity between Galaxy S23 Ultra & Watch 6 Classic.

Wear App is non-functional and keeps going over the same connection request process but fails and sometimes freezes all together.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated, I am pulling my hair out in frustration.

This has just started occurring in the last week occasionally, but constant all day and draining the battery in both my phone and watch twice completely.

0 Likes
3 Comments
jimmiz_image
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi, did this ever get resolved? I was having the same with watch 5 and s22 ultra until I reset the watch. Now they won't connect fullstop.
0 Likes
HappyAid
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hello, I'm so sorry to hear of your frustration. It is very disappointing.

The only resolve I was offered following at least 2 weeks of replies from Samsung saying "engineers are looking into it" was to uninstall wear app & watch manager, factory reset the watch and start again like a new watch.

After spending a few more days trying to self fix the problem, I completed as suggested. It did fix the connection but did not resolve the fact that I lost weeks of data from the watch and that I had to set the watch up all over again. I am still fixing settings when I go to do something I had, but I realise it's not there.

I am sure if I could have spoken directly with a supposed engineer, we could have resolved it sooner and without a factory reset.

Good luck with your situation.
0 Likes
jimmiz_image
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thanks for the reply. Yes I also did the factory reset, as advised, losing all data. Unfortunately this did not fix the problem and left my watch now completely unusable. At least before reset I could use the watch and some features. Looking online I am not the only one who has had this problem yet Samsung refuse to help.

Anyway, thanks again. Take care
0 Likes