Original topic:

One UI beta. Malaysia.

(Topic created on: 10-27-2019 10:58 AM)
Rakusu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys. Do you know if the One UI beta program will ever come to Malaysia? Like did One UI 1.0 beta come last year? 
One thing I miss about apple is global updates. 
11 Comments
khainiz94
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Nope. Only selected countries are able to get the Beta. BTW Malaysia also did not get the One UI 1.0 beta. But no matter, the final version maybe will be release on December.
0 Likes
Rakusu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They did announce releasing the final version this year. My question is do they release it globally or country by country. like with the beta.
khainiz94
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Usually by country.
They do it in slow release to minimise bugs suddenly appear in the final version.
If they release in one country and suddenly a bug appear, they can halt the update to fix it first, then resume the update later on.
For me this is way better than Apple approach. I have seen enough bugs on iOS that just ruined my expectation on Apple regarding their OS.
Rakusu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Can't disagree with this. iOS has a crap ton of bugs right after release. Especially ones that murder your battery.
sookk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
if you're interested in beta and being first to release then it would be more suitable to get a Google pixel device instead ....
Rakusu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nah it's just the country specific release that I don't like. I mean India has the beta now.
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Google pixel didnt used One UI program..
0 Likes
Alvin180402
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not for msian
0 Likes
Gochee
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
can't wait for one ui2