Original topic:

After Everything Done Then Said NO STOCK!!

(Topic created on: 12-21-2019 06:01 PM)
killbill
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Members
I just inform that Samsung is doing FOC mystery gift promo near my area so I go support it ....my unsatisfy started is when I have do everything from finding the apps and redeemed the code( almost 1/2 hour)....and then suddenly they said no more stock....I understand that there are limited stock but shouldn't they inform us first before they ask us to redeem? I feel like being cheated and wasting my time for doing all those redeeming....well good luck on selling samsung products in this shop in the future....cause you just lost one loyal samsung products customer...
14 Comments
cásiñg
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
where u redeem it from?
0 Likes
killbill
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
seremban town
0 Likes
cásiñg
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
yesterday i went, they dun even know what is that. so funny
0 Likes
Anonz
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
Same here... Port Klang area.. Called at 2 said that still got stock..
arrive at store, said no more stock since noon... 😡😡😡
0 Likes
killbill
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
it's not that I am not understand there are stock limited but the problem is it should inform us BEFORE we redeem it NOT AFTER we redeem it!! and after say sorry we are out of stock...what kind redemption is this??now I cannot redeem it at another outlet!!who knows if they say no stock(but got) then keep it themselves(USE AFTER YOUR REDEEM CODE!!)...u know....
0 Likes
ChangYL
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
I m faced same problem... Samsung Malaysia should pay attention to this!!!
0 Likes
ChangYL
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Members
I had feedback to Samsung CS Live Chat... the funny thing is the CS said u have to purchase one of the selected items listed in this campaign, then only entitled to get it
0 Likes
JonathanEarth
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
yeah very fishy, maybe they keep it for themself. that's why they tell you have stock so you will redeem it, then after you redeem they keep it for them self.
0 Likes
jwjustme
Active Level 5
Samsung Members
what promotion is this, which store can share?
0 Likes