หัวข้อเดิม:

Law suit

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 11-15-2021 12:01 AM)
87 ยอดวิว
whitecrack4r
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Events
If anyone can provide any useful information that would be great. 
If any of you have an older model samsung galaxy, you more than likely are experiencing the moisture in charging port error. Which is extremely annoying and comes on at seemingly random times. For example, I just unplugged my samsung galaxy s8 from being on charge, which was charging fine, then suddenly within 30 seconds the notification showed on my phone and I couldn't charge it again.
I understand this to be a strategy to annoy older customers into buying a new phone. 
If you google moisture in charging port you will see 100 of pages created as solutions, how to fix etc... You will also see that all the pages are talking about older models of phones. There are very few that talk about the s20 or s21 which I don't believe is just coincidence.
Just like apple did with the applegate lawsuit, they released a software update to slow processing speeds and reduce battery life so people would buy new models. They lost that lawsuit in 2017 and had to pay something like 500 million dollars.
The information I'm looking for is; 1. Who was the lawyer in the case that brought this to court? 2. Did consumers recieve a share of the payout? 3. Is samsung liable for the same sort of lawsuit as they are a Korean company?
page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
ตัวเลือก
Events

Please contact Samsung Customer Care Center at 1282 (08.00am-08.00pm), our staff will check and give additional advice.

Rei001
Active Level 1
ตัวเลือก
Events

Ohhhh, that's awful! I think it's time for you to think about divorce, if you dare I can advise a lawyer who will do everything properly, of course I had a different problem but he coped with it too, I will tell you, I was having problems getting a refund on my apartment in a new apartment building that had been cancelled. And I needed a full refund, but the company refused to do that. Then I decided to use Estate Lawyer. They advised me on my problem and provided me with a quality lawyer. I recommend this service. They have very responsible and kind lawyers.

0 คำชม