Original topic:

A32 5G - Mobile Data turn on issue

(Topic created on: 03-20-2022 07:54 PM)
amiraimanbk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A32 5G phone had mobile data turn on issue: senario 1 : suddenly shows no mobile data service.temporary turned off by your operator for sim 1. this error message show after use mobile data for few hours.

action taken : need to restart phone again and then only mobile data working. 

senario 2 : when we use mobile data n then change to WIFI mode and use for few hours n then try to switch back to mobile data. but mobile data no function eventhough mobile data button turn on.

action taken : need to restart phone again and then only mobile data working.

im samsung staff and even those my friends using this model phone encounter same issue even different telco company. 
7 Comments
JayronSeah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same With A22 5G
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Sometime my Galaxy Note 20 5G also like senario 1.No need restart phone.Just turn off and on the flight mode.
0 Likes
JayronSeah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I try before not work also need to restart the phone only work
0 Likes
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
This issue by the network.Not the phone.I use 2 sim kad.Celcom and Umobile.Only Umobile have this problem.
0 Likes
chintkee
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Has anybody taken note of this problem and come out with the solution. Otherwise this problem facing only Samsung phones can affect future sales of Samsung phone. I on my part already advising friends not to buy Samsung phone for the time being until the issues are resolved. Just to substantiate my stand, this problem do not affect China phones like Huawei and Xiaomi. Have placed Sim cards on both phones and have no issues whatsoever. Hello Samsung pls take note if nothing is done soon. 

0 Likes
MEHMMAX24
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Game Booster 😔
0 Likes
MEHMMAX24
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A22 5G
0 Likes