Display problem in A53

(Tema creado el: 05-24-2022 05:01 PM)
2300 Visitas
Prinny
Active Level 3
Opciones
Galaxy A
Hi.

My mom recently bought a Galaxy A53 5G, and it came with One UI 4.2 and Android 12. I don't know if it's a problem inherent of a defective Super AMOLED screen from her phone, or if it's software related, but the colors and contrast on the screen look terrible, almost as if it was a regular TFT screen from 10 years ago.

I put my A71 with Android 11 and her A53 with Android 12 side by side, and my screen looks like it's light years ahead of hers in terms of color quality and contrast. When actually, it's HER screen the one that should look better, because it's 120 Hz VS 60 Hz and it's newer.

I already tried all display options I found, including Eye Comfort, Color temperature, White Balance, etc., to no avail.

As a side note, I took a screenshot with the A53 and then transferred it to the A71. And it looks as it should in the A71. I don't know if it means anything. 

Any way to solve her issue and make her phone look like it should?

Thanks in advance.
Resuelto
Prinny
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No me fijé, pero ahora desactivé la "corrección" de color en Accesibilidad, como me sugirió StayWild y se solucionó.

Así que muchas gracias a todos por la buena onda, me ahorraron un montón de quilombo👍🏻
elpeladotecno
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Nuestro Ambassador respondiendo en Inglés??

Aplausos 👏👏👏

1653436720591.gif
Enio19
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
X el pancho y la coca
elpeladotecno
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Si un día venís a Mendoza-Argentina te llevas un Vino debajo del brazo 👍
Y te hago de Guía Turístico 😉
Enio19
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Mínimo.. Una botella, saca algo más ratón...
TecnoFix
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Que nivel Enio, embajador bilingue, el embajador top!!! 👏👏👏
Enio19
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I Will do all I can to help People
TecnoFix
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Very very very gooddd
StayWild
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Looks like a factory issue. I think u should talk to the person who sold ur phone.
elpeladotecno
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Que el último apague la luz 🤣🤣🤣