Original topic:

phone heating and battery drain fast

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 01:49 AM)
스하위켛크분
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I am not sure whether anyone having same issue as mine. After upgraded to android 10, phone keep getting heat and battery drain faster compare with android 9. 
7 Comments
ZakariaID
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
wipe cache partition brother. it's very useful
0 Likes
ZakariaID
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
do you know how to do it ?
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Wipe cache partition

Turn the phone off.

Press and hold the volume up and power buttons.

When the Android logo appears, release the volume up and power buttons.

You will see an Installing system update message for anywhere between 30 and 60 seconds.

In the system recovery menu options, press the volume down button to toggle the selection to wipe cache partition.

Press the power button to select wipe cache partition.

Press the volume down button to get to toggle the selection to yes.

Press the power button to select yes.

Press the power button to restart the device once the Reboot system now option appears.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
after i upgraded to android 10, i did factory reset my phone. hence everything was clean, but phone is heating and battery drain fast
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
there could be a problem with google play services... saw a video on youtube bout this issue...
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Phone is indexing after major updates. Loading all the apps etc will drain battery after updates. Try use the phone for 3-7 days and see the changes whether still persist.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
last sunday was upgraded to android 10, today is 4th day, phone still heating and battery drain fast. will see after 7 days how it goes.

this phone not yet a year since i bought, hence i believe and sure not phone issue because android 9 have no such issue.
0 Likes