Original topic:

Recent apps UI delayed/laggy issue

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 03:05 PM)
kingwin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

The phone used to demonstrate the problem in the video was a73. Whenever I try to proceed to recent apps screen from a running application, it takes like around 1 second to display the recent apps' icons and the background of recent apps screen flashes. However, everything works fine if I proceed to recent apps screen from the home screen. May I know whether other users experiecing the same issue? Any great suggestions to solve the issue ? Thanks
8 Comments
Galaxy A
do some workaround as followed:

1. search "transparency and blur" in settings and enable it

or

2. download finelock and open the Home Up module, randomly adjust the settings in it, and turn the module off again.

i used to experience this, but the bug disappeared after i randomly adjusted those settings.
0 Likes
kingwin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I tried both of the possible solutions you suggested but unfortunately the issue still persist. I found out that the issue still there even after a factory reset.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
I watched the videos countless times and correct me if I'm wrong, you are referring to the small icon on the top which only appears nearly a second after recent app button is pressed, right?
Do you notice this after an upgrade to android 13 with UI5.0?
0 Likes
kingwin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yea you are right. The background also dimmed nearly a second after recent app button is pressed. I cant tell whether this happens after update. So I wonder whether other a73 users facing the same issue.
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
I see. What if you change to another wallpaper? See whether the problem is eliminated or otherwise.
All the best.
kingwin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I did try changing wallpapers even the default wallpaper but the problem still there. But I have made a report to samsung so I hope they can provide solutions to eliminate the problem. Anyway thanks
User1717172
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

did they answer i have this problem on my S20 FE 5G it is driving me crazy with gesture navigation i have to wait 2 sec before i can exit the app

0 Likes
kingwin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Dont think ur issue is same as mine but mine got fixed after an update patch. So ya
0 Likes