Original topic:

Samsung A30 app crash

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 09:34 PM)
Aaryans
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

My mobile phone is Samsung galaxy A30

My apps like messenger and instagram keeps on crashing.This problem has begun after i have software update on 3rd May 2021.

1)I have already uninstall android system webview update and tried disabling it as well.

2)I have also tried to clear cash partition and it didn't work that way as well.Basically after doing this, my app worked for sometime and then it starts to crash again.

So i don't know what to do with this problem.My apps keep on crashing.I have searched and watched many videos on youtube but it didn't work.If you know how to fix this problem please help me fix it.I want somebody to help me as soon as possible.Please help me !!

4 Comments
Galaxy A
Samsung is trying to make our phones broken with software updates, so that we will buy new phones 😠😠
0 Likes
JaydenKhoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Already updated the apps to the latest version ??
0 Likes
JaydenKhoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If the issues still remain the same , i recommend u backup yr personal info first & try reset .
0 Likes
JaydenKhoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
1 ) U try clear the apps data & cache first , if don't work u proceed to the nxt step is 2 ) wipe cache partition . If these 2 also not use u proceed to the final step is 3 ) Reset .
0 Likes