Original topic:

Sound issue on Genshin Impact

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 05:08 PM)
HuggleYT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello,

My name is HuggleYT. As a samsung user, i am very dissapointed in your brand. Although id like to rant on about how your phones are expensive and dosent give me a better experience at daily usage, thats not what im here about. Im here to talk about the sound issue after my software update from 2.4 to 2.5 on genshin impact, a game that is popular in the midst of september 2020 until this day. Before my software update, the sound was decent. No broken sounds, no crackling noises. Everything was fine until my software update. Not only was the phone slow and takes up a lot of storage, it also caused something where, whenever i open genshin impact, unusual sounds appeared. Crackling sounds, broken sounds, and even a delay in frames was present. I really wished that you could fix this at once. And it dosent only happened to me, it happened to thousands of others. And heres proof of it:

https://amp.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/je8tvi/android_sound_issues/

I, as a representative from the genshin impact community, and the samsung gaming community, would like to humbly ask you to respond and look into this appeal. I really want to love your brand since i grew up with it. Please, and thank you.

Sincerely,

HuggleYT

0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy A
The other games work well. You should contact your developers instead of us
0 Likes
EddieCS
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I thought Genshin is currently Version 1.3 only? What???? 🙄🙄 My PC and phone also showing me version 1.3.0.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yeah, this HuggleYT sounds like a troll
0 Likes
Macha_Tomba
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This is for everyone who is having problem with sound crackling while playing genshin impact on s21 ultra. Just change the graphics setting to any configuration and restart the game. This fixes the problem

0 Likes