Original topic:

Galaxy Note10+ OneUi4 (Android 12)

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 07:59 PM)
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Finally one ui 4 for Galaxy Note 10+ Malaysia is out now !

12 Comments
zairik2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ya getting up date now
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Wooow!!!
Dicky888
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
How was everything going after updating to android 12?Im quite hesitant to update my note+ to android 12 because you never knew what features will be gone after a major software update.I guess ill just wait and see before proceeding
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Everything is going okay. No features gone (as far as i notice). Just adding a few features and smoother animation. I hope it fix the s pen issue but nope. Still the same. I notice the smoother and fluence animation. The widgets on home screen also going rounder at the edge. The themes of the notification bar is based on our wallpaper color. Still exploring haha
0 Likes
Dicky888
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
You mean the 's pen disconnect issue'?Im also facing the same issue after updating to one ui 3.1 i guess samsung just chose to ignore it as not many people making a fuss about it.
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yup. The s pen disconnect issue. I dont care much but just a small hope it can be fixed 🤣
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I wonder the SPen on Note 10 has shorter lifespan on its battery/capacitor. Feel free to buy a new one when salary is out when near month's end.
Now my heart is itchy to get the update.
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Do update ! So far so good with note 10+. I notice it become smoother than before. But i notice the battery uses more even when i sleep last night. Not sure either it is not optimize yet with this new android or what. Need to use it for a few weeks to judge
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hand itchy now.Screenshot_20220112-143714_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes