Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 10+ connected to Galaxy S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 11:39 PM)
WendyK
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, is it possible to connect my Note10+ to my S8 Ultra in Samsung Notes App? Since the software update to 4.1?
4 Comments
Galaxy Note
No need same Software version... as long as it is sign in to the same Samsung acc it will automatically sync across both devices...

Hope that helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes
WendyK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks. Im refering to using my phone as a 'colour palette'. An extension of samsung note when I am drawing?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Think u refer that function wrongly... its not for Samsung Note... its for the app Clip Studio...

Just nice about to share more with u about the MDE function (Multi Device Experience) for Samsung devices... Take a look at my video for the function u mentioned... https://youtu.be/ndbor34Gxuk

I am Samsung Maker/Ambassador and also a content creator... Can follow me in here n Sub to my channel for the latest Samsung news, rumours and tips n tricks...

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
0 Likes
WendyK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
It is for Samsung Note app. There is this function in S8 Ultra Tablet with S22 Ultra Phone
0 Likes