Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S Pen Disconnected

(Topic created on: 04-11-2023 07:11 PM)
Aimannnn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My S Pen have a trouble cause S Pen cannot in Air action. I will try reset S pen this solution but not settle up my trouble😕. I hope all friend can help me!.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
If clearing cache and reset procedure still not solving the problem, then I guess it's the Spen itself. Encountered the same issue with my Note 10 last year and ending up had to replace the pen. Cost me RM109 😂
Truth be told, the capacitance battery inside the pen needs to be replaced and since it's almost impossible to do so, the only solution is to buy a new one.
From what I was informed, be prepared to replace a new pen when your phone is more than 2 years' old.
All the best.

View solution in context

8 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
In my experience if you put your phone over any magnetic objects it will or might damage your spen thing I guess. In still not sure on how to fix it 😕
Galaxy Note
try to put your s pen in the slot and restart the device. wait for a while before taking it out again
Aimannnn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Tq but still not work
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
What is your phone model?
0 Likes
Aimannnn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Note20 Ultra
0 Likes
Solution
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
If clearing cache and reset procedure still not solving the problem, then I guess it's the Spen itself. Encountered the same issue with my Note 10 last year and ending up had to replace the pen. Cost me RM109 😂
Truth be told, the capacitance battery inside the pen needs to be replaced and since it's almost impossible to do so, the only solution is to buy a new one.
From what I was informed, be prepared to replace a new pen when your phone is more than 2 years' old.
All the best.
Aimannnn
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Tq for your explanation👍
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
If you feel my explanation helps, appreciate it much if you could accept the solution by clicking on the 3 dots.
Thanks!