Original topic:

Screen has yellow tint present

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 10:22 AM)
Reep
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
My phone screen recently has a yellow tint even though i didn't turn on the blue light filter. Does anyone here know what is going on with the phone?
0 Likes
12 Comments
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's called greenish display even though naked eye see it as yellow. Might caused by software updates but of course the technicians at service centre will insist hardware faulty and need to change display. Don't blame them, the company trained them to reply this way even though obviously their release software updates damaged the phone. That's what happen to my note 10+. Either change new samsung model or move to other brand. Samsung lately change their business strategy, won't let you hold too long to your phone so they can earn more profits
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Happen my Note 9 after 3 years use but still can use but the display like TFT LCD.
Reep
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Oh man but I like the current phone I'm using though 🥲
0 Likes
Reep
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
But thank you for your comment 😊

I didn't expect it would software related. I thought it would be the connector or screen problem
0 Likes
Reep
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
How long more do you think the phone will be able to last?
0 Likes
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
The phone itself no problem. Only damage the display
Ekbp
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
My note 10+ still perform well. Just yellowish display like yours. But I can't bear looking at it. Just bought another model. This just put aside as spare
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
OLED burn ready bro.Now the screen like TFT LCD.
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
OLED Burn inScreenshot_20230311_221842_Chrome_1000046714_1678544322.jpg