Original topic:

Smule singing app freeze on Note 10 & Note 10+

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 09:22 AM)
tmanan17
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

I have been having a problem with Smule Singing app since I got my new Samsung 10+. The app would not start when you choose a song and it will freeze. You have to get ou and in again several times before getting it to work. I have tried all the suggestions on the web and it is not working.

I have now downgraded my option to go with Note 10lite, no issues found on this phone.

Has anyone found a solution to this? I have posted my concerns but had not received any comments from Samsung sites as well.. please advise if there is an update on this. Thanks.

4 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
you may i inform to"Smule singung" app developper.
tmanan17
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
If this problem is only seen in Samsung Galaxy note 10 and note 10+ then its clearly there is an issue with Android Version 10 one UI 2.1 and not Smule app issue. There is no issue with Note 10 lite and all other phone makers as I know. Samsung developer has to work with Smule to find out why..
tmanan17
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hi samsung developer team... i just got the latest sw update today but its really disappointing that the issue is still not fixed.
there is no issue with all other samsung other than note 10 and note 10 plus, no issues were seen in note 10 lite, iphones, Sony, oppo, Huawei etc...
please do something... i have placed orders for note 20 5G weeks ago as I am an ardent supporter of samsung devices but this is a total let down..
just to let you guys know..
0 Likes
tmanan17
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi samsung developer team...
I just got my new Samsung note 20 5G Ultra today and I am horified to find the same Smule freeze issue. This is really frustrating and disappointing. Please advise what can be done now.
I am thinking of posting this issue on Youtube in a day or two so that everyone knows about how poor Samsung response to such an annoying problem in their product which can be fixed so easily.
You guys need to do something about this asap.. I give up ...
0 Likes