Original topic:

Super fast charger not working

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 09:37 PM)
Wansoon95
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys! Recently, my 25watt super fast charger is not working on my note 10 phone. I knew the problem was from the charger because when i connect it to my other 15watt samsung charger, it was able to charge it without any issue. Moreover, i also retry to charge using the faulty 25w charger on my galaxy a30s smartphone and it failed to charge. Hence, can somebody tell me whether is it ok to charge my note 10 (25w supported fast charging) using my 15 watt samsung adapter from samsung a30s cause there is no issue when i charge using it. Would it damage my battery or the adapter itself coz the adapter was from different devices but still original samsung charger with different power output? Does these things matter? Tq
6 Comments
Hafisothman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Charging.port start have problem...
-try original cable provided
-try new cable fast charging
0 Likes
Wansoon95
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Should i buy a new adapter instead?
0 Likes
Hafisothman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Cable only..if not maby charger port problem..go to samsung center if got warranty..if not..stanby 90 or 1++ for new replacement port..mine just yestrrday replace..cannot charge at all..they said i was overcharge frequently..
0 Likes
Wansoon95
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I see. Thanks for the info
0 Likes
Slly
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Galaxy A30s has quick 15W Fast Charging only,
You may try this on your Note10
Wipe cache partition method.
Wipe cache partition
1.Turn off the device.and just connect your phone to any PC with usb with your cable.
2.Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3.When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
4.Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
5.Press Power key to select.
6.Press the Volume down key to highlight yes,then and press the Power key to select.When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
7.Press the Power key to restart the device.
This should get back your your super fast Charging again.
vdorin
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Unfortunately, I did this and didn't helped.

In my case Samsung A52 5G - super fast charging doesn't work anymore... It say that are charging but just drain the battery .

Fast and normal charging are still working well.

It's not the cable or power adapter ...

0 Likes