Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Hi, thank you so much
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Nice to speack with you, i like you. Where are you from?
0 คำชม
Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Nice to speak with you too, I'm glad to hear that. I come from Thailand. Have you ever been in Thailand?
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
And i do have good news for you, Pchalisa. My home country is The Netherlands 10.000 kilometres from here. I live in Thailand sinds Sept. 2017 I have traveled a few times in Thailand. Co Samet, Hua Hin is a few examples. I live here with a Thai family. in Rangsit, Lam Lukka, Klong 2. My age is 61 and look younger. Diferent sports every day. I like your profile photo.
0 คำชม
Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Oh, that's so lovely where you've found your queen in Thailand. How lucky you are! Lisa is easy for you to call my name and what's your name? That's too far away from here but how long to fly from here to there? Ok, welcome to Thailand anyway😁 last February I went to Hua hin for one day trip and I've posted some photos here as well. Samet island is next place for me to explore when possible follow to restriction these days cause of pandemic. Ok, I know about where you live. I'm here Nakhonprathom where is the central of Thailand as well. You actually look young than your age I agree with this😆😁. Thank you for your lovely feeling with my photo:)
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
Wow lucky we can chat together, Lisa. let's continue to know each other more.
0 คำชม
Pchalisa
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
😱😝😆
0 คำชม
life-style-strong
Active Level 9
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy Photos
I thought i found my queen with red white petals
0 คำชม