Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drain S24

(Topic created on: 03-07-2024 11:32 AM)
EddiePa
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Have been a long time iPhone user and decided to plunge to S24 for the features. My experience thus far has been very disappointing. Brought the phone to customer service twice and yet they simply said there is nothing wrong and turned me away. Sadly one of the worst experience I ever had with the customer service when compared to others. They could have helped me identify why battery was draining but simply said nothing can be done. 

Coming back to the battery drain I did a test myself and concluded that when using Samsung switch from iOS to Android, somehow it messes up some background processes and although the phone runs ok there are many background processes that are running not visible to the user. Fortunately my wife's phone is similar s24 and I switched my data from my phone to hers and guess what? It was perfect with no battery drain which left me to conclude that it is best to set up a new phone manually when switching from iPhone to Samsung. 

I really hope that Samsung improve their customer service in order to retain their current pool of users and attract new users hopefully. 
0 Likes
0 Comments