Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery Life: Weak

(Topic created on: 01-20-2024 09:26 PM)
AkmalYazid
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My phone diagnostic shown my battery life is weak. Should i change my battery or just use it as it is? Is there any risk of using weak battery? 🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
EdwinTan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If your phone diagnostic shows that your battery life is weak, it’s advisable to replace the battery. A weak battery can cause your phone to shut down unexpectedly, and it may also lead to other issues such as slow performance and reduced battery life. It’s best to replace your phone’s battery with a new one to ensure optimal performance. You can replace your phone battery at the nearest Samsung Support Centre.

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
EdwinTan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If your phone diagnostic shows that your battery life is weak, it’s advisable to replace the battery. A weak battery can cause your phone to shut down unexpectedly, and it may also lead to other issues such as slow performance and reduced battery life. It’s best to replace your phone’s battery with a new one to ensure optimal performance. You can replace your phone battery at the nearest Samsung Support Centre.
AkmalYazid
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you for your advice, will refer to support centre ASAP 👍
0 Likes
EdwinTan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Welcome. If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of my comment. It could help the others 👍 TQ.
0 Likes