Original topic:

Brightness

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 03:08 PM)
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Who here hv update One UI 3.1? Does ur brightness too high even when the place is low light? My fon crazy bright that i hv to manually do it myself to lower the brightness😬😬🙄🙄
12 Comments
Galaxy S
Not me but yes my one ui 3.0 has the same issue
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
hope they fix it in the next update..cause its really painful when u wake up in the morning, the room is still dark but the brightness on the phone is max😭😭😭
0 Likes
Chongchai
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yes I noticed the brightness too and needed to be manually lower it down especially in the dark room. 

0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i hate it when hv to look at the fon after wake up in the morning🙄🙄🙄
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Mine's adaptive. So I never really notice :) BTW, have you received the phone you pre-ordered?
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
so mine is not adaptive ??? 😂😂😂.. NOOOOOO YET!.. so Fvking testing my will.. today officially one month😭😭😭😭
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You have to enable 'Adaptive brightness' under display. 😄 And with the eye comfort shield that came with the UI 3.1 update, my screen is not so bright at night. 😋

So sad ans shocked to hear that your phone still has not arrived! Is it a pre-order coming from Malaysia or Korea??? O.O

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get it soon 🤞

Screenshot_20210224-155242_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
my adaptive brightness always on.. never turn it off bcs everyday when i woke up, i'll always read mesej in the phone so usually it will lower the brightness itself but since i update One UI 3.1, every morning the brightness is almost at max😬😬😬.. pre order from official Website Samsung Malaysia😑😑😑.. i dont know how to order from korea😅
0 Likes
StephCY
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Probably a bug for your phone model. 🤔 My S20+ so far okay
0 Likes