Original topic:

Camera frequently stop

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 01:01 AM)
anis20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My S20 camera frequently stop and pop up message of "warning, camera failed". how can i recover this issue? Please help me
14 Comments
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Have you tried clear data on camera app? Hold the icon to enable access to app info. then clear data
anis20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
is it ok to clear data or just clear cache? i've cleared cache several times but still not working
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
clear data will just reset the app like first time usage. no data will be lost
anis20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i've, still not working 😭
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sometimes a third-party camera app can cause issues with the default camera app. Booting into safe mode (which disables 3rd party software) is the best way to identify if the issue is caused by a third-party camera app. You can then uninstall the problem app to solve the issue.

1. Power off the device completely. Press and hold until the logo appears
2. Once the logo appears to release the power button and the press and hold the volume down button
3. Release the button when safe mode appears at the bottom of your device screen
anis20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
omg.. done it but still not working. what is wrong with my phone..
MSHTalks
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How long the issue happened to your phone? In case all of this not working, you should resort to factory reset, but it will clear all of your data. I recommend you to backup all of your data before proceeding to factory reset
anis20
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
just today.. need to figure out how to backup everything 🤧
Binnii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
just install smart switch on a windows pc and your phone and back up, then u can reset ur phone or flash new firmware with odin... hope i helped...😊