[CONTEST] 23x FE Special Rewards Exclusive Contest

(Topic created on: 10-19-2023 03:46 PM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
23 x FE Special Reward Contest C&S_Home Banner - In-app Banner.jpg

Good day Members!

Want towin a brand NEW Galaxy Tab S9, Watch5 Pro or even a Buds2 Pro? Here's something special -exclusively for Galaxy S23FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE owners!

How to join? Easy peasy! Just follow the steps below:

Step #1 - Head over to Members App > Benefits

Step #2 - Click on the banner and answer a simple question(psst - a tip is to answer creatively 😍)

Step #3 - Repost your answersin the comment box below andinclude these hashtags#GalaxyTroop #GalaxyS23FE #GalaxyTabS9FE #GalaxyBudsFE

[Pro Tip - you can join the contest EVERY DAY!]

And that's it! We will announce winners weekly so do hang around! 

Full terms & conditions here

999 Comments
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Here's how you repost your answer:

"I like that the Galaxy S23FE is cool, colourful and FUN! It represents my character as I really love personalising and accessorising - and getting so many freebies being a Galaxy Trooper!" 😘

#GalaxyTroop #GalaxyS23FE #GalaxyTabS9FE #GalaxyBudsFE

Joelwsy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I love that the FE SERIES provides a premium experience for an affordable price range!
0 Likes
AikiNeoh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The colour. The look so premium definitely won my heart#GalaxyTroop #GalaxyS23FE #GalaxyTabS9FE #GalaxyBudsFE
0 Likes
Xibi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
"I really like s23FE as it has offer me the premium user experince within the affordable price range. Especially for the mint colour version, it is really cool and unique, love it!!!" 🤩🤩🤩
0 Likes
Joelwsy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Another thing I love about the FE series is the colour options available, especially beige colour, which matches with my silver S22 🤩

0 Likes
Ben32
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

"I like that the Galaxy S23FE is excellent camera photo quality. For this price range this device performancen is very good !!" 🤩🤩🤩

0 Likes
ClassicPrithivi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It offers a taste of what premium experience is all about at a price that's affordable.
0 Likes
Joelwsy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
The third thing I like about the FE Series is the cameras. My Galaxy Tab S9FE has a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and when they say ultra-wide, it is indeed VERY WIDE, perfect for video calling!

0 Likes
Chewsy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Coming from using the A13, this is definitely an upgrade for me. Its the best affordable flagship phone I've ever used. And contrary to popular opinion, I like the purple colour of the FE! ❤️