Tema original:

Green line across the screen

(Tema creado el: 07-27-2021 10:04 PM)
4449 Visitas
RobinRae
Active Level 1
Opciones
Galaxy S
Galaxy S10+. Only had the phone a little more than a year. This bright green line just appeared across my screen. It goes directly down the middle from top to bottom. What is this?Has anyone here had this on their phone? How can I make it go away? I hope the phone is not dying! I need to use my phone for work! I have attached a screenshot. Hoping someone has some info. 

Green line across my screen

8 Comentarios
RobinRae
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just noticed that the green line doesn't show on the screenshot. But it's on every screen! So strange!
0 kudos
RobinRae
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So I took a photo of my phone with a different phone. Now you can see the green line.
0 kudos
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
hello , the screen is damaged I'm really sorry , that's green line is a signal of hard drop on a critical part , or a really hard pressure( a really hard on) apply to the phone. literally the drop or the pressure hit the display passing the glass and damage a part of the display. the only way to fix that is changing the display
RobinRae
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for your reply, Mickel.
I did not drop the phone or put pressure on the screen at all. The phone has a super tough thick rubber case on it, since the day I bought it. It has only been dropped twice, they both were very easy drops, and never landed on the screen. I am very careful with this phone. That is why I am so shocked that there could be anything wrong. It's crazy!
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
hi I know , sometimes the pressure is indirectly when the phone is on a pocket and the person sit, and things like that .is a really strange case. so I hope you can repair your phone. have a nice day.
Mickel
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
so go directly to Samsung and ask for the repair service , I don't how much can cost. but I think 100 or less I don't really know the exact price on your country. I hope you can find a good deal to repeair your phone
rami797922
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Samsung is a bad company that does not respect itself. Three days after buying my phone, the same thing happened.II hate you so much despite all the poverty and need in Syria, even you practice fraud and fraud, God will not forgive you 

mohini
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How do I get rid of a green line on .my s20 plus screen ?
0 kudos