หัวข้อเดิม:

Green line on screen - Galaxy S20+

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 03-14-2022 02:46 PM)
168 ยอดวิว
aiara
Active Level 1
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy S

I am extremely disappointed because after 9 months of purchasing my Galaxy S20+, suddenly my screen has a vertical green line. There is no damage in the screen, the phone was never dropped, never exposed to water, heat or anything that could cause any issue. Everything works just fine, but this line appeared from nowhere.

The thing is that I have purchased the phone in another country (Mexico) before heading to Thailand and even though it is still under the warranty period, the assistants from Samsung Repair Center here in Thailand mentioned that I will have to cover the costs of changing the screen.

First of all, I am not even sure that changing the screen is the best solution.

I have searched on Samsung forums and there are hundreds of people reporting the same issue with their S20 models. It is unacceptable that Samsung keeps selling these phones and, even worse, doesn't provide the necessary support to the customers that are facing these issues. We are talking about high-end smartphones that cost a LOT of money and now the customer has to pay to fix a (most likely) hardware issue?

Anybody had the same problem? Please I would appreciate solutions to get rid of this line without having to pay over 7,000 baht to replace a screen that was spotless.

page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy S

Admin would like to be a representative of Samsung. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Initially, the admin asked for more information to send the coordination to the agency. related to Admin will coordinate additional related departments for you. You can inform via inbox Fanpage of Samsung at this link. https://web.facebook.com/SamsungThailand/

- name, surname
- contact number
- IMEI
- Serial No.
- Repair work number
- Service Center Branch
Thank you.

0 คำชม
IvanLovesNikko
Beginner Level 2
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy S