Original topic:

No more heart rate, oxygen and stress measure

(Topic created on: 06-01-2021 08:52 AM)
Ennamyzam
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Bought my samsung note 20 ultra on 29 mei 2021. Get so excited with the new features. When i woke up next morning...my daily routine is checking my stress level. So, activate my samsung health, waiting for hours to see the measure button appear. So sad...nothing appears. Then i realize that this phone do not measure those essential features. So sad. And samsung did not announce it at all. Soooo disappointed with samsung. With nice new features...suddenly no features for essential health measure. Start using samsung phones since samsung galaxy s2.

0 Likes
4 Comments
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You need a Samsung's wearable to detect those measurements you mentioned. Or roll back your phone to Note 9.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm quite surprise you didn't read the phone specification at all.
0 Likes
Ennamyzam
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I read the spec at samsung website. I didn't come across any statement saying they have taken away all of the features. Never thought they will take away that basic features. Yes i have my wearable devices...it just that when u wake up in the morning and quickly wanna check ur heart rate and all u have to do is grab ur phone....
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I see.
Well, specifications only listing what the device carry/has and never what it doesn't have.
Even if you have one, you need to put your finger at the back of the phone ( normally ) in order for the device to measure your heart rate etc. This is not a standard feature btw.
All the best and stay safe.