Original topic:

ONE UI WIDGETS BUG?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 02:37 PM)
Zulhilmi13
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, just last night I experienced this weird bug with my widgets where every widgets is like upscaled or zoomed in. I never change anything like font size or the grid layout, im running 5 x 7 grid layout on the homescreen ever since I got the phone so nothing changed.

I even tried resizing the widgets but it maxed out and it still zoomed in or cropped. 

S22 Ultra
Android 12, One UI 4.1

7 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Maybe try make like this more wider!Screenshot_20221002-151704_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Zulhilmi13
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the suggestion, I tried but to no luck, it's still the same. Even the google search bar widget seems big like the google icon and microphone icon is bigger than usual.

Hmm I wonder what caused this. 🤔 Screenshot_20221002-180344_One UI Home.png
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ohh. Have you tried using other sized widgets 🤔 but the other sized widgets might not show the weather in detailed.Screenshot_20221002-202829_One UI Home.jpg
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Have you tried to restart ypur phone or delete all the widgets and applies it again?
Zulhilmi13
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for the suggestion, yes I did restart it but nothing change. But, I fixed it just now.
0 Likes
Zulhilmi13
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you guys for the help and suggestion. I fixed it now. It was very weird but its normal now. First what I did was I restart the phone, yet nothing changed. Then I change the home screen layout to the lowest one on my phone which was a 4 x 5 grid, everything zoomed in. Restarted the phone again, then I changed it back my original layout 5 x 7, restarted it for the final time and YES it fixed the problem.

All the widget went back to normal, I didn't screenshot or screen record the process, but that was it.

Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it 🙏🙏
Jacobtntyy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Not related to a weird resizing bug but I've noticed if you use a stacked widget and have the weather shown on the top of the stack, when unlocking the phone and navigating through the home screen there is a ton of visual lag. Tried this with something like clock appearing at the top of the widgets and no issues at all. It's only with weather. Kind of hard to showcase through a screen recording.

0 Likes