Original topic:

Regrets

(Topic created on: 01-15-2023 02:52 AM)
yanpeachy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why did I regret buying S21+ though? Felt like it wasn't satisfying enough 😕 any recommendations for the S series? I bought this and a few months later then Samsung promote the S22. 

and btw what's fun to do with S21+?

0 Likes
7 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

If money doesn't bother you, go for S23 series. I believe you can pre-order now. Lol.

Phone is always a phone, i don't see there's anything special. As long you feel satisfy and happy with it, everything will be great. Try not to let the phone over come yourself because end of the day, it is still you who use it. 

Shop smart.

Enjoy your weekend!

KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not but Samsung always releases their new models in August for the note series and February for the S series. So if you're planning on getting a new phone for yourself, it'll be real helpful to know the above release dates.
0 Likes
yanpeachy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i just knew today. Thank you!
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You're most welcome and t's never too late 😁
0 Likes
masazizul
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't buy phone by people's suggestions only bro. Check out what is your preference or what do you want. Some people need for awesome camera, some want performance for a games. There's also people want just a smooth phone to multitasking. So what's yours?
0 Likes
yanpeachy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
most of the time i use my phone for work. I got my S6 Lite tab but lag 😴
0 Likes
xulzrul
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
try turning off the RAM Plus. but only work on OneUi 5
0 Likes