Original topic:

S22U signal strength

(Topic created on: 08-31-2023 11:02 PM)
Eeennn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone have problems with S22U's poor signal strength? It loses signal sometimes, but when recovered, it is still unstable and might lose signal again.
0 Likes
11 Comments
Galaxy S
Is this happen after the recent update?
0 Likes
Eeennn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I just bought this s22u recently, and updated it. And I just realised the signal problem. I'm not sure is it the phone problem or my sim card problem? But for my previous phone (A series), I didn't faced this kind of problem 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I suspect it could be the recent update. Not quite sure but I'm S22 Ultra user too, so far doing good.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
My S22U has great signal , and with the latest update, no issue encountered.
Perhaps you could try to choose 3G/4G option in mobile network section first and observe.
Which network line do you use?
0 Likes
Eeennn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm using digi line, I have set to LTE/3G/2G. And you may see the auto notification bar has shown out no signal which I can't use my mobile data when I'm out of WiFi area~Screenshot_20230901_072930_Call settings_1000114217_1693524626.png
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Interesting. By right, Digi has the most coverage now since it's already merged with the big blue.
Anyways, is your phone bought new?
0 Likes
Eeennn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Actually, i bought it from compasia. So, I'm thinking might it be phone problem or my sim problem?
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
My thought is maybe the phone itself might have an issue. Probably the chipset itself. I don't think there's issue with your sim.
Maybe it's a good idea to visit nearest SC for a full check.
All the best bro.
0 Likes
MarkChern
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
After Celcom and DiGi merged, my DiGi internet speed and connection became poor too ...
0 Likes