Original topic:

Samsung S20 plus Green Line

(Topic created on: 08-22-2022 06:58 PM)
wjern
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I did not drop my phone, and the green line just appear while looking at the screen. Warranty ended 

I live with it for some time as service center is far away from my location, resulting in incremental of green line, and the green line slowly turn to pink followed by white.

I have 3 white line and 2 green line now, Sent to samsung service center, and they quote me for a screen replacement with MYR974 :(

I am not satisfy with the quotation they gave and looking forward for an explanation. as clearly it is defect from lousy product in S20+ and people from INDIA and other country are getting free repair.

If they not going to acknowledge it is defect and giving me free repair or giving me a satisfying explanation on why I am not entitle .
Then bye bye samsung... Going to look for apple.

12 Comments
Francis75
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am sorry to hear this. Please check again the price at other service centre.
wjern
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung give me free replacement after some debate. 😄

I am happy kids now
0 Likes
JunHong919192
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You can call Samsung Service Center now, they recently just change my phone screen free of charge.
I had the same issue (1 green line then become 4 diff colour line).

Phone was out of warranty & they changed as well, just call the service center to confirm again.
Kolopz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Which service center did you went?
0 Likes
JunHong919192
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Pavillion KL
0 Likes
Chong1995
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Midvalley KL still have to wait, currently out of stock 😫
0 Likes
wjern
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am happy kids now
0 Likes
MRaziq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung did provide free replacement for phone facing this issue, but it is only for S20+. I am using S20 and facing this problem but did not get the free replacement. So, S20 and S20 Ultra, if we face this green line issue, we need to pay for the screen replacement, only S20+ user can get free screen replacement.
wjern
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am happy kids now
0 Likes