Original topic:

2ND GREEN LINE AFTER UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 05-15-2024 10:57 AM)
firstsamsung
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
I am really speechless. It appeared a day after I updated to UI 6.1. What is going on? 

22 Comments
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy Z
Pixel ada expired dia dlm masa 4 tahun.Pixel akan mati juga akhirnya ikut penggunaan kita.
0 Likes
eyesofzac
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Green line apparently is a common problem for samsung phone that launch around 2021 & 2022 after the software update. There is many factor that can effect this green line to appear.

1. Software update might be done with low battery or with unstable internet connection.
2. Software update will force the processor to work 10 times more because of new things being installed inside. Hence will be a bit warm & might effect the screen pixel.
3. Screen technology that being used on that particular model for exp Dynamic Amoled & Super AMOLED. Ususally use in 2021 & 2022 models.
4. Cost for repair screen after warranty being expired usually 1k above. This is common price for screen repair.
5. The issue with software update is sometimes the input for the updates might be too heavy for older devices due to hardware limitations hence the device works more than usual.

My advice for you is too either :

1. Get a new device by trade in if you unwilling to spend 1k above for screen repair.
2. In future if you have new device, if got software updates i recommended u to do software update by connecting ur phone to pc & update thru there.

Hope my this helps 🙏 I know it unfortunate that this happen to u but sometimes things like this unpredictable even other brands do have this type of issue as well.
AnjeRBJ73_2
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Designer's teamwork must be take note this matter 💜
0 Likes