Original topic:

Z flip 3, Shut off after disconnected from charging

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 07:40 PM)
Iren15
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
phone can't turn on and just after samsung logo, it become green flash and shut down. can only turn on when charger is connected. if not connected, it will shutdown it self. when the phone is on but charger is disconnected, it shutdown itself. seems to happens after the June 2022 update. anyone experience this? if I sent for service, will I need to pay? still under warranty and also have care +. physical good no crack or scratch. 
14 Comments
Iren15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
i send to service center, they said its charging port problem, took 1-2 days and they replace the screen
0 Likes
Yazhilicious
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

May I know pls why did they replace the screen if the problem is the charging port? I have also the same issue woth my samsung z flip 3. Thanks

0 Likes
Iren15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
it is due to the parts is connected together with the screen, something like that
0 Likes
Livisto2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z

I have excactly same symptoms. Service refuced to fix it under warranty. They said that it have been hitted somewere and internal display is broken. Its never been and always been with thick rubber cover. In back unprotected area there is few small scratches. Never again buy another phone with hinge.

0 Likes
Iren15
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
sorry to hear that, sadly most of the phone manufacturer refuse to fix under warranty if they saw a scratch and claim it to be drop unless we pay for the insurance like samsung care on the top of the already expensive phone. phone manufacturers nowadays only want to grab more money and make the phone hard to fix
0 Likes