Original topic:

How do you hide bluetooth visibility? Tab s8, Note 20, Note 9

(Topic created on: 10-27-2022 07:56 PM)
Sera28
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Hi all.

I would just like to ask on this as I find it annoying that when I am using my bluetooth device and my nosy, childish, verbally harassing neighbours love to nose about my bluetooth signal and check up on it just to sabotage my privacy to childishly irritate my family. How do you turn off bluetooth visibility for tab s8, Note 20 and note 9 whilst its still 'on' yet hides your signal from being picked up by pesky people? This feature was previously available on my older Samsung devices and I can't seem to find it on the settings for these later devices. Or is this feature no longer available?
As it is useful for pesky neighbours and OTHER nosy predators.

PLEASE HELP.🙏 Much appreciated. 
1 Comment
Others
Hi... I got both S22 Ultra and Tab S7 Plus 5G... Check both devices BT setting and only have this solution to solve your problem...

Think when they try to connect to your devices u can block them then after that can use the way below to check the list of devices that u have blocked...

1. Long press on your BT icon to go into Bluetooth setting

2. Click on top right 3 dots

3. Choose advance setting

4. In advance setting, click on block pairing request to check on which device u block

Hope this helps...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you

Thanks and Cheers...!!! Screenshot_20221028-020036_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20221028-020201_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20221028-020218_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20221028-020231_Settings.jpg