Original topic:

Order delayed

(Topic created on: 03-24-2022 04:00 PM)
Samsung_gnj7sNC
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Placed my order on 15th March, but the order status still stuck in Processing state til now. No refund for order even though the terms and condition allows user to refund.

Their customer support can't do anything about their service and products, can't even reach them properly. What's the point of hiring them?

Been a loyal Samsung user for years now, but they treat customers like they don't even matter, probably the last time I order anything from them.

7 Comments
Members_b6LJm8p
Beginner Level 2
Others

I feel you. I'm also placed my order of S22 Plus on 5th March 2022, but the status still 'Processing'. Also disappointed with no refund for the order. 

In the official pages written order will take 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately that was a lie statement from Samsung.

I'm planning to log report to SKMM if not receive the phone order by end of April 2022.

iamsuperuser
Active Level 7
Others
I order s22 ultra... what was your target delivery date??? Mine was 1 of April... I might order around that your purchase time... maybe I am late than you.. hope on deliver on my target time..
Others

Ordered a tab s8 because they shown its in stock, and expected delivery date was within 3 days and that's the reason I'm buying it since I'm going to use it for travel and work. But its been almost 2 weeks with no updates whatsoever and they won't even let people refund.

waniman01
Beginner Level 4
Others

I pre-ordered on 17th February for the base S22. The expected delivery date is today 1st April.
Still nothing. I contacted support a bunch of times these past 2 weeks.

All they said is S22 Series will be delivered in batches starting 28th March. Customer support is pretty much useless. They said it would arrive on its expected date.  I asked them today (Estimated Delivery Date), if the the phone would arrive today and they couldn't even answer it. My item is still in Processing, its obviously not arriving today. I even took the day off today. Even if its, delayed they should have notified me a few days prior at least.

Extremely frustrated with Samsung's Service. Safe to say this is my last time buying from The Samsung Website. If my phone doesn't arrive in 7 days, I'm reporting to KPDNHEP. Completely Unacceptable from Samsung

maeyi360
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi did u manage to get kpdnhep to reply you
0 Likes
daniellow78
Beginner Level 5
Others

I ordered on 11 March, and in the website mentioned delivery date was 3-4 weeks... waited and nothing happens, no email or calls... I literally have to call and emailed them, only later did they reply extending the delivery date between 4 to 6 weeks... and now pass 6 weeks still no email or calls regarding the status of my purchase.... this is so frustrating, this is not the cheapest phone from a lousy company but it really feels like one, this is my worse SAMSUNG experience ever, don't think I will get another Samsung phone after this... even any online shopping store provide shipment tracking and updates... Really hope we can raise our disappointment voice so that they will listen... 

0 Likes
stxy
Beginner Level 2
Others

Samsung's delivery time has been repeatedly delayed where complaints

0 Likes