Original topic:

Samsung Flex S and Flex G concepts

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 04:52 PM)
renwei89
Options
Others

Flex S is a multi-foldable product that you can fold in & out in an "S" shape. This tech concept also allows the user to use a separate display when folded, and the device can be used as a smartphone, tablet, AI device, etc., depending on how they fold it. 

Flex G is a multi-foldable product that folds inwards twice in a "G" shape. The G-shaped screen is more durable as the display is protected from any external impact or scratches as it folds inwards and is portable as it can be folded twice.

5 Comments
Nasrin876
Active Level 6
Others
Yesterday I went Samsung stores they were advised me flip but I am scared much to purchase it caused we supposedly choose flipped and if continues using devices not suitable for me.
Watch you tubes looks all amazing but when we choosing to used it obviously eye's will ended normal versions ones.
Others
Then u can consider S21 series or waiting for the coming s22 series .. 🥰 now Samsung is launching s21fe ..gt pre order offers also ..
Nasrin876
Active Level 6
Others
Thank you my fellow friend. I am glad that you are my friends who encourages me so finally I purchased Samsung Galaxy series S20 FE hopefully it's not pissed me and walk with me without any errors
FelixNg
Active Level 7
Others
Wow man!! This is crazy!!
Others
Really amazing 😎
0 Likes