Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Sentosa sensoryscapes

(Topic created on: 05-10-2024 01:34 PM)
nattooh
Options
Others

sentosa sensoryscapes opens to public 14 March 2024, and I checked it out at their soft launch️ armed with my Galaxy S24 Ultra, I was prepared to see how it captures all the lights and beautiful scenes at night. 

I reached at about 7pm, and the sun was just about to set. the view of the sunset near iFly Singapore / beach station was super nice overlooking the sea!!🌤 in sentosa sensoryscapes, there are many gardens along the connector designed to engage your five senses️ 

📷 AR spots 
some have AR spots where you can take photos of yourself with jellyfishies, butterflies etc. dk how they do it, esp in nighttime🤣 there's calming water sounds, touch zones, and smell zones. 

📷 Lookout Loop a looping bridge with misty surroundings where you can take dreamy photos or pretend you're in genting highland 🥹 It was a pretty hot day, and the mist was great to cool me down. 

📷 Glow Garden
 a romantic flight of stairs that make a great photo op for your profile pic🤣 sometimes there's relaxing ambient sounds playing while the light change colour. that's a good spot to sit and just chill near the station! best of all, it's all freeeee!! so go down and experience everything okokok before it gets crowded!!💙 

Nearest Station: Beach Station (next to iFly Singapore) 

Thanks for the invite Samsung 💙💙 I enjoyed using my Galaxy S24 Ultra to take pictures there!!
0 Comments