Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unable to change Google Assistant language

(Topic created on: 02-21-2022 03:09 PM)
tejin66
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I recently purchased QA65Q65AB in Thailand and changed the TV language to English. However, Google Assistant only provides Thai as the selectable language in the drop-down list. Does anyone know how to get the Google Assistant to speak English when I reside in Thailand? Thank you.

9 Comments
jeraldinesy
Active Level 4
Others
Hey @tejin66, try this

On your remote, press “home” button.

Select settings.

Navigate to system > Change language.

Select your preferred language.

Hope it helps!
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Others

Hello tejin66. I am Faiz from Samsung.

We suggest you to contact Samsung Thailand for further assistance:
https://www.samsung.com/th/support/contact/

Thank you.

0 Likes
BobWhite
Beginner Level 2
Others

I'm having same issue  

Please advise how to change from thai to English

0 Likes
Nunzia
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi I have the same issue in France. I can't select any other language for Google assistant

0 Likes
cdnexpat
Beginner Level 2
Others

I am having the exact same issue. But, I'm located in Spain. Can someone help? Is there a solution for this yet?

0 Likes
antiautomation
Beginner Level 2
Others

I'm having the same issue (in Spain) as well. It only allows Google Assistant to be in Spanish despite the monitor language being in English.

0 Likes
Members_NAzvXm4
Beginner Level 3
Others

I'm having the same issue

0 Likes
Jorryt
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have a similar issue. The TV is from Germany and I live in the Netherlands. Only when setting the region to spain I have all the apps I want and also the Google Assistant. If I change the region to netherlands, I don't have the google assistant option, why is that? So using the Spain region, the google assistant is only in Spanish, also strange..  Hope someone will find a solution...

0 Likes
adhityan
Beginner Level 2
Others

Same issue. I just moved to France and bought the new Samsung QD-OLED. The language is set to english but google assistant only has the french option. It wont respond to anything in english and I can't do anything about it. So frustrating.

Hope a solution is coming soon.

0 Likes