Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lag/Stuttering/Long Load Times

(Topic created on: 10-15-2019 05:24 PM)
Jdog9955
Active Level 4
Options
Questions
Is anyone having issues with their gestures/notification bar/locking screen/volume controls/homescreen slowing down or perhaps lagging?
At first everything during the first day of the update was smooth and I even cleared the cache partition.
One day later and my phone is lagging extremely hard and taking up to 3 seconds just to swipe down the notifications panel after unlocking my phone. The animation from AOD to lock screen and vice versa is ALSO very delayed and buggy, sometimes the clock wont line up or go off screen. When media is playing the lock screen animation will refuse to even work giving a half music player/clock thing showing up. The phone has so major lag when using back gestures as sometimes it will act upon the back swipe only seconds later causing me to accidentally swipe more than once assuming I missed the gesture, when in fact I didn't and the screen was just loading to the next page. This happens in any screen. The volume animation or sound slider is very slow to appear and sometimes bugs out and doesnt show the slider and just the volume icon and a grey bar. Hoping samsung fixes this lag. Is anyone else facing these issues? The animation's used to be so smooth. Now theyre glitchy and not fluid. 

Should I factory reset?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Questions
yea I recommend backing up data and factory reset
Jdog9955
Active Level 4
Questions
Didn't help much.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

If solution provided by @Arithe_Ferrari doesn’t help, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes
Jdog9955
Active Level 4
Questions
I already have reported this, the factory reset did not help much because the framerate and animations still lag and dont operate as they should. Definitely a software optimization issue.
0 Likes